Sunday, February 20, 2011

Nate Made Me Do It...

For those who don't know, this is Nate Berkus.


He is a really great designer, and he has a show on CBS. I just recently started watching his show, and the other day he voiced his opinion on accent walls. Well, he doesn't like them. He said something along the lines of "If you like the color enough to put it on one wall, why not put it on all four walls?" It makes sense, and it gave me just the push I needed. You see, I have an accent wall...

I don't know why I insisted this wall should be an accent wall. It has been 2 different colors since we bought the house. I thought I would like the chocolate brown, but it has never felt right to me. So... I fixed that!






All four walls are the same color now and I like it so much better. I have always loved this color, I don't know why I didn't just put it on the fourth wall from the start. Now just imagine my pretty chandelier hanging above the table!




No comments:

Post a Comment