The first two rows were pretty easy, no major cuts had to be made. I started to get worried once I had to start making cuts to go around the outlets. There are three on this side of the kitchen, and I must say, I think I did a pretty good job!!
I was VERY proud of this cut. It was the first outlet I had to cut around.
Starting to see some progress....
I had to stop since it was getting dark and my wet saw was set up outside. This is what I have finished so far.
It is taking a lot longer than I thought it would. The last row is going to be interesting, there is not enough space for a full tile so pretty much every one will have to be cut. I absolutely LOVE the way it looks. I can't wait to be finished!!!
3 years ago