Thursday, August 13, 2009

Fun, Fabulous Florida

I have been a bad blogger. I said I was going to blog everyday from Florida, and that didn't happen. I guess I was just having too much fun! We had such a great time, we spent as much time as possible on the beach. We were so lucky to be able to visit with our wonderful and welcoming family. While we were there we went tubing, some of us learned how to wake board and best of all we met baby Brooke. The next day we went to Disney World and after that we just hung out on the beach the rest of our time there.


This is the pretty canal we stayed on, and where we saw manatees!


Sergio didn't do so well on the wake board, but he tried.



This is me showing him how it's done ; )



Nicki making it look easy!



This is me taking Grandma for a ride on the wave runner


I have nothing to say about this......


Mike, Linda, and Brooke


What a cute little family!


This is right before Lucy went pee pee on Daddy's lap on It's A Small World....


The Beach Babe....



No comments:

Post a Comment